Branches at Collector Office Valsad
Chitnish is a class-II revenue officer, he/she functions in Collectorate as a Chitnish to collector and assists higher / superior officers in decision making process.
- To deal with the Matters related to Land Revenue Code, 1879 and allied acts and rules there under.
- To supervise the works of Land, Establishment, RTS (Record of Right), Administration and other branches.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Accounts Branch deals with the district establishment of Revenue Department in the matters related to grants, budget, audit and other accounting related matters.
- About Audit Para
- Distributing grants from the govt. departments
- Maintaining P.R.B. Registers
- Maintaining the expenditure sheets
- Making District Budget
- Prepare Monthly Reports
Entertainment Tax Branch
Monitoring of entertainment tax, Inspection and tax recovery of cinema theatre /Video theatre and hotel luxury tax
- Cinema license issue and renewal
- Video license renewal Issue and renual
- New Hotel registration and Manorangan licence
- New cable registration
- Inspection of cinema, video cable.
- Collection of Entertainment tax.
- Collection of luxury tax
- Inspection of Amusement park, Water Park.etc.
The Land branch is is the key branch of Collectorate which deals with the matters related to Land in the district. The major functions of this branch are as under :
- To Give Non Agriculture Permissions under sections 65, 65(A), 65(B), 66 and 67 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879.
- Fixation of Land Price in the District Land Valuation Committee.
- To Give Non Agriculture Permission.
- Granting of Land to eligible Institutes/ Individuals.
- To Grant Land for Charitable and Social Purposes to the Educational/ Social Institutes, School, Hostel etc.
- Appeals under section 203 of Land Revenue Code, 1879.
- Revision under section-211 of Land Revenue Code, 1879
- Conversion of Land Tenure (New Tenure to Old Tenure) for urban area.
- Granting of Land to lease for fruits & trees.
- Action/procedure against breach of conditions to land in case of land granted on lease for fruits & trees or land granted in New Tenure.
- Granting Land for Guachar.
- Encroachment of Government land. & Guachar.
- Convert Government land & Guachar into Gamtal.
- To Grant land on lease to Handicapped person for STD/PCO Booth.
- To Grant land for Residential purpose to Government Servant/Handicapped.
- Transferring of land to Other Department for different purposes.
- Granting Revenue free land in Public Interest for eg.P.H.C.
- To Grant land on lease for Dudh Mandali under the scheme of “Sahiyara Gasschara Yojana”
- S.I.T (Special Investigation Team) related to Land Matters.
- A.G.Audit Para <br />
- “Vishesh Dharo” (Municipal area)
This branch mainly deals with the work related to records of various branches of the Collectorate which includes issuing certified copies of original records, classification of record in A,B,C,D class and destruction of outdated records.
- Maintenance and classification of records and destruction of outdated records of all branches of collector office.
- Purchasing and distribution of stationary to all the branches of the office.
- Demand of stationary etc. from government press.
- Contract out destruction of outdated records.
- To issue certified copies of available records to the applicants.
- Provide uniform to class IV employees of the office.
- To provide diary, calendar etc to the employees.
- Maintenance of dead-stock register.
- Celebrations of National Festivals.
- Work related to NRI/NRG.
- Works as a coordinator of District Co-ordination Committee meetings.
- Work related to Government Vehicles of Revenue officers.
- Work related to “Khel Mahakumbh”.
- O & M of Zerox & Fax machine.
- work related to books and Library.
- Arrangement and maintenance of National Flag.
- Compliance of Audit Paras of Village Panchyat.
Registry branch mainly deals with the receiving and work of the office. It receives all the letters of the Collectorate.
- Receive all the letters either by post or in person, coming from applicants and different offices.
- Sort out all the letters branch wise as per the remarks by supervising officer.
- Distribute all the letters to the concerned branch along with the print out of online entry.
- Maintaining of Visitors register.
- Work related to Instruction Box, Complain Box & Notice Board etc.
- Revision of Cases decided by Prant Officers under rule 108(6) of the Land Revenue Rules – 1972.
- Suo moto Revision of Land Cases under Land Revenue Rule – 1972.
- Miscellaneous Appeals.
- Works related to Record of Rights (RoR).
- Record Promulgation & Re-survey work.
- Implementation of K.J.P. (Kami- Jasti Patrak).
- Monitoring of RTS Team & Checking of faulty entries (Nodh) done by RTS team.
- Revision of Phani Patrak (Village namuna No.12).
- Revision of Village form-6
- “Khedut Pothi” work.
- Crop “ANAVARI” of Kachchh district.
- Annual Administrative Report of Land Revenue of the District.
- Work related to L.R.C. (Land record computerization)/ATVT (Apno Taluko Vibrant Taluko)
- Work related to E-seva Society, VF-6 scanning,Finger print of Farmer.
Providing guidance to those coming to the collector’s office, the news is read for journalists to get information, along with the RTI application, the process of appealing, the people’s problems are resolved, and the public grievances program is done
- PRO Branch is a guiding branch. In which the Collector provides proper guidance to those coming to the office.
- Collected information related to the important and collector’s office in daily communication letters are given to the resident additional collector and collector.
- RTI under Right to Information Act-2005 Application of appeals and execution of appeal is done by PR. Is conducted by the branch
District Swagat and State Swagat
- District Swagat is held on every fourth Thursday of the month of Thursday. The people’s questions are resolved under this program
- Attempts are being made to coordinate the district’s issues and increase efficiency in the administrative sector.
- Meetings of the district coordination committee are held on the third Saturday of every month.
- Lokayukta Program and IWDMS The complaints under the program are being solved.
The Magisterial branch is an instrumental branch in the Collectorate as by virtue of his post a District Collector is also a District Magistrate. The branch mainly functions in the cases related to CrPC, The Bombay Police Act-1951, The Prohibition Act-1949, Arms Act-1959, PASA etc. Arms license, Petroleum storage NOC etc. are issued by this Branch. Law and Order situations in the district are also looked after by this branch under the direct control & Supervision of the District Magistrate.
- Issue of Arms license for self protection, renewal of license, duplicate license, extension of purchase period of weapon, permission to sell/purchase of weapon , NOC to purchase weapon etc.
- NOC for storage of Petroleum products/LPG/CNG.
- Renewal of Poison license.
- Issuance of Preventive Orders to maintain Law and Order.
- Issuance Cinema/Video license
- Process of section 14 of Securitization Act
- Permission to convert the religion
Administrative branch is a key branch in the district Collectorate. This branch plays central role in the overall co-ordination of the office functioning. Revenue officers meeting, Co-ordination of “Garib Kalyan Melas”, “Apno Taluko Vibrant Taluko (ATVT)” are some of the areas where administrative branch plays major role.
- Co-ordination of Garib Kalyan Melas
- Organizing monthly meetings of Revenue Officers
- Work related to Prant Officer & Mamlatdar’s diary
- Work related to Swarnim Svantaha Sukhay project work
- Tumar census
- Work related to RTI act 2005
- Monitoring of Taluka Janseva Kendras
- Work related to costal census
- Preparation of Revenue Inspection commissioner (RIC.) Patraks 1 to 35
Small Savings Branch
This branch approves and renews Mahila Pradhan kshetriya Bachat Yojana (M.P.K.B.Y) Scheme’s agencies and maintains all the details of the freedom fighters of the district and submits their pension cases to the government.
- Approval of new MPKBY agency.
- Renewal of MPKBY agency.
- Provide Recurring cards.
- Prepare pension cases of Freedom fighters.
About M.P.K.B.Y (Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana)
This scheme is called Mahila Pradhan Keshetriya Bachat yojana.
The main objectives of the scheme are :-
- To inculcate the habit of thrift among house holds and self Employed people.
- To educate house wives in family budgeting.
- To canvass for and secure investments in Post Office for 5 years